As a licensed inamojo™ facilitator, you’ll enjoy…
- Everything you need to run successful face-to-face and online classes.
- The opportunity to earn a great income (part-time or full-time) doing something you are passionate about.
- All the stories, music and course notes for the initial 9-week series of classes.
- A comprehensive toolkit of marketing materials, and tips on how to use them.
- Your own listing on the inamojo™ website.
- The benefits of our well-respected global brand, with classes in over a dozen countries.
- Exposure to our 16,000+ Facebook followers.
- Ongoing support from our team.
- Membership to the wonderful global community of inamojo™ Facilitators.
And above all, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of helping to support children’s wellbeing, at a time when they really need it…
- Going to ‘work’ knowing that you are going provide a magical, nurturing and playful experience that will help precious children.
- Your soul wish of wanting to make a real and immediate difference is happening.
- Having finished a class, knowing that you have had a deep impact on a child’s wellbeing.
- Being able to choose your own hours around your family…and even having your own children in your classes.
- Being able to work on-line from your home and connect with children all over the globe.
- Earning a great income doing something you love.
- feeling liberated and confident in who you are and what you stand for.
With the step-by-step framework and the ongoing business coaching you’ll receive as part of the training and once you become a licensed facilitator, you’ll be able to run a heart and soul centred business that nurtures you, your family and the children you will work with.
Download Training Outline
Please enter your details below to download a copy of the training outline.
Become a Facilitator
I would highly recommend this program. The children improved their communication skills; developed better listening skills; became more confident; and their imaginations were stimulated.
CLARE Mccarthy, principal, mayo national school, ireland
What a fabulous program for kids to learn about themselves and their emotions. The kids loved going each week and were completely engaged in each week’s activity and stories. We were able to have some great discussions afterwards.
Beth, Vic, Australia
I'm so excited to be able to share this amazing and magical wellbeing program with children 5-9 yrs. A lot of work, forethought and theory has gone into this program, from storytelling, the music and vibrational frequency to how the children can move their body and express themselves through art. Learning is always retained best when combined by a visual, auditory and kinesthetic experience, which is how this amazing program is constructed. Absolute geniuses!
MELANIE, PRIMARY TEACHER / INAMOJO™ FACILITATOR, QLD, Australia
THE ACCREDITATION COURSE: THE QUEST
This 8-week at-home course will guide you in detail on every aspect of becoming an accredited Inamojo Facilitator.
You’re free to do the work (it takes about 4 hours per week) at whatever times suit you. The course includes:
- All the stories for the first 9-week series of classes
- A summary of the Early Childhood Development theories underpinning inamojo
- The basics of good classroom management
- The art of engaging storytelling
- How to teach meditation, mindfulness and relaxation techniques to children
- Creative art, and its role in inamojo
- Your role as a facilitator: how to prepare for, and facilitate, classes
- Inamojo as your own wellbeing business, or as part of one
- New bonus training on delivering inamojo classes online
- Lots of tips and videos from Anna and Natalie to guide you
The training also includes membership of a private discussion group on facebook, for you to ask questions and share experiences, with us and your fellow trainees all over the world.
The group is hosted and personally led by co-founder Anna Kelly, so you will be in direct contact with her throughout the training.
Please check out the FAQs here for more information.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO RUN YOUR OWN INAMOJO™ CLASSES.
At the end of the training, you’ll be fully trained and ready to run inamojo™ classes and courses to help facilitate young children’s wellbeing, while making a worthwhile contribution to your own income…. and you’ll have loads of useful tools and support to help you get inamojo established in your community.
It’s a complete ‘off-the-shelf’ program. You don’t need to work out your own lesson plans… you just use the materials supplied, the way you’ve been trained.
It’s all done for you, and once you’ve completed the training and become a Licensed Facilitator, you’ll find it surprisingly easy and rewarding to deliver the classes – in physical locations and/or online!