As a licensed inamojo™ facilitator, you'll enjoy...
- Everything you need to run successful classes, empowering children with tools and skills for life-long wellbeing;
- The opportunity to make a decent living (part-time or full-time) doing something truly worthwhile;
- All the stories, music and course notes for the initial 9-week series of classes;
- The benefits of our well-respected global brand, with classes in 12 countries now;
- Exposure to our 13,000+ Facebook followers, and your listing on the inamojo website;
- A comprehensive toolkit, including logos, images, ads, press releases, leaflets, brochures, and tips on how to use them, with a particular focus on how to approach your local primary schools;
- Ongoing support from our team;
- Membership of the wonderful worldwide community of inamojo facilitators;
- Access to professional membership of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)... which also guarantees you discounted Public Liability insurance;
- And above all, you'll enjoy the satisfaction of helping to foster children's wellbeing, while supplementing your own income and having lots of fun!
A wonderful experience for our students, and one they really look forward to each week. Andrea Goodey, Primary School Teacher, Australia
Inamojo is so much fun because you dance, stretch, meditate, relax and imagine. I love Maths but I love inamojo more. Ash, Age 8
I'm currently running 9 classes per week, working with over 150 children. The demand for children's wellbeing programs is definitely there. I LOVE this program! Linda Garvin, inamojo facilitator, Ireland
Thank you for doing Inamojo. I liked the magic wheel art, Naga's cave, and brushing the feathers for Dragon's Sneeze. Nick, Age 7
Inamojo is an amazing program, much loved by our students. Matthew Coyle, Principal, Ferny Creek Primary School, Australia
I would highly recommend this program. The children improved their communication skills; developed better listening skills; became more confident; and their imaginations were stimulated. Clare McCarthy, Principal, Mayo National School, Ireland
THE ACCREDITATION COURSE: THE QUEST
This 12-week at-home course will guide you in detail on every aspect of becoming an accredited Inamojo Facilitator.
You're free to do the work (it takes about 4 hours per week) at whatever times suit you. The course includes:
- Weekly recorded classes for you to experience at home
- A summary of the Early Childhood Development theories underpinning inamojo
- The basics of good classroom management
- The art of engaging storytelling
- How to teach meditation, mindfulness and relaxation techniques to children
- Energy exercises, meditations and breathing exercises
- Creative art, and its role in inamojo
- Your role as a facilitator: how to prepare for, and facilitate, classes
- Inamojo as your own wellbeing business, or as part of one
- Lots of tips and videos from Anna and Natalie to guide you
- Accreditation process and next steps
The training also includes membership of a private discussion group on facebook, for you to ask questions and share experiences, with us and your fellow trainees all over the world.
The group is hosted and personally led by co-founder Anna Kelly, so you will be in direct contact with her throughout the training.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO RUN YOUR OWN INAMOJO™ CLASSES.
At the end of the training, you'll be fully trained and ready to run inamojo™ classes and courses to help facilitate young children's wellbeing, while making a useful contribution to your own income.... and you'll have loads of useful tools and support to help you get inamojo established in your community.
It's a complete 'off-the-shelf' program. You don't need to work out your own lesson plans... you just use the materials supplied the way you've been trained. It's all done for you, and once you've completed the training you'll find it surprisingly easy and rewarding to deliver the classes!
Please note that all prices are shown in US$. You can use the drop-down menu below to either make full payment up-front (saving 25% with the Earlybird offer until the end of 2018), or else spread the cost over 3 x instalments if you prefer.
you save $300.00